Fresh Fruit Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing







This would be a great side dish for Mother's Day. We had some with our shrimp scampi on zucchini noodles tonight and I could have easily eaten the whole bowl. It was that good. You can really put any kind of fruit you want in it. I'll list what I used down below but you can pretty much see it in the picture. I will definitely make this again. 

Ingredients for dressing:
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt, I used Chobani yogurt.
3 Tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons fine orange zest
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
Mix until smooth and set aside.

Fruit I choose:
Use 4-6 cups prepared fruit.
Orange
apple
grapes
strawberries
bananas
kiwis
Or any other fruit you choose.

Pour dressing over fruit and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.


Happy Mother's Day.



Comments