Nasty Weather but a sneak peak of Spring



Call me crazy but I just have to pretend it's almost spring. It's not too early to put up spring and Easter decor, right. These ice cycles get longer every day. I'm afraid if I knock them off they will take part of the stucco with them. Maybe I could pour warm water on them, lol. Where the heck was this snow in December, you know when you are supposed to have a white Christmas, yada yada yada. This is what you get when you brag about what a nice warm winter we have had here in Utah this year.





So here you go, at least it's spring inside the house with some of my Easter stuff up. I love my bunnies and bird nests! And by the way those are real orchids in the kitchen and they are fabulous and have been blooming for a long time and do not look like they will stop anytime soon.





FIRST DAY OF SPRING MARCH 20th
(A month to go but whose counting)






















I feel so much better now that it's sunny inside. 
Now I think I will plot my garden boxes out on paper.




Comments