Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Bites

These Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Bites are so easy to make and we loved them and will definitely be having them again. I served them with bar-b-qued ribs and watermelon.  

You put your cauliflower florets into a plastic zip lock bag and then pour the olive oil and breadcrumb mixture in and toss. Easy peasy and then toss the bag. No clean up.  I bet this would work on other veggies such as asparagus, broccoli, or Brussel sprouts. 





I know a lot of people aren't fond of cauliflower but you really need to give this a try because I think you will definitely change your mind.

Ingredients
1 large head cauliflower cut into bite size pieces or bagged florets to equal about 7 cups
3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese

Directions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Set aside a large, rimmed baking sheet with sides

Add the cauliflower and olive oil in a large zip lock bag and shake to coat.

Add remaining ingredients to the bag and shake until coated, pressing slightly to help the breading stick. NOTE: Depending on the size of your cauliflower you may not need all of the crumb mixture so I would pour only half in first and see how it goes if you need all of it. You can then save the other half for next time.  I would store it in the fridge.

Pour onto baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until fork tender and golden. Serve hot.




Adapted from the I Wash You Dry blog.




Comments

Stacie said…
Maybe this will get me to like cauliflower :)